Are you looking for a private or small group cruise ship shore excursion of Newcastle where you get to decide the itinerary? Look no further…
Discover Newcastle Tours will maximise your time in port by going to the places and seeing the sights that you want to see. We can curate a personalised itinerary that includes Newcastle’s major sights and landmarks as well as some great experiences.
Our customised Cruise Ship Day Tours can include:
- Patting a koala and feeding kangaroos at Oakvale Wildlife Park
- Visting the famous Merewether Surf Beach
- Exploring the cafes, galleries and great coffee & food delights of Darby Street
- Sampling some of the Hunter Valley’s finest wines in the vineyards or closer to home at the Inner City Winemakers Centre
- Viewing and and purchasing Aboriginal art at Newcastle’s Free Spirit Art Gallery, one of the few Aboriginal owned and operated art galleries in Australia
Perfect for small groups, we travel in an air-conditioned 12 seater minibus giving you a much more personalised and flexible experience.
Don’t know where to go or can’t decide?
Two of our most popular cruise ship shore excursions
- Two hours sightseeing tour of the city of Newcastle and its scenic beaches with lunch and wine tasting in the picturesque Hunter Valley vineyards
- Half day sightseeing tour of the city of Newcastle followed by an Aussie Wildlife Encounter and a visit to Fighter World.
Choose Discover Newcastle Tours and get the advantages of:
- Fully customised tours at a leisurely pace
- Mini bus transport, allowing us to access places that larger buses can’t
- Pickup and drop off directly at the Newcastle cruise ship terminal
- Personalised, family friendly and flexible small group touring
- Informative commentary about the city’s history and future growth
- Great value shore excursions
- We’ll get you back to the ship on time